Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Phew.

We survived christmas. It was a lovely day with my family. I cooked, no one died. There was much laughter and excitement. A success I would say. 

I'm still on Christmas holidays. I go back to work on the 4th. So far I've been kept busy, tomorrow will be my first almost full day home. I have to come in for a meeting in the evening. But the day is mine. 

I'm not ready to do a post about the past year, or about what I hope the future will hold. I'm sort of in limbo right now about both of those things. Life sure can. E complicated sometimes. 

The other day I told me nephew that he better stop growing up. Because being a grown up isn't all that much fun. 



1 comment:

Ruth said...

I'm 20 and it still takes me by surprise sometimes when I realise I'm actually a grown-up now. I'm glad everyone survived Christmas!

Happy New Year! :)