Saturday, August 09, 2014

Scenthurdle

I am not a people person. That's why I am a dog person. So I am not sure why I torture myself with the whole team sports thing. Don't get me wrong. I love my team- we are team awesome after all. But it's hard to lead a team. Being in charge has it's perks. And it's not so fun times. Mostly it balances out. But lately I feel like I am not doing a good job of leading said team. So I am frustrated- mostly at myself. I am sure that once the busy summer months are over that it will all settle back down. But in the mean time I keep telling myself how much my dogs love this game, and how much I like it. lol

And on that note I think I can safely say that this is Brits most favorite thing. She is confident, and eager, and always ready for her turn. And getting more and more accurate (which I am sure my team is happy about. lol)


1 comment:

onecollie said...

You are an awesome team leader, just saying, we all look up to you for support and guidance, it just wouldn't be the same without you :)
Yeah for Brit ! :)